CompTIA CySA+ Voucher
About CompTIA CySA+
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats. CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions covering security analytics, intrusion detection and response.
For the latest CySA+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/cybersecurity-analyst
- Voucher is good for one CySA+ exam.
- You will receive two emails. The first will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher number along with the expiration date. It is important that you provide a valid email address and that your system does not block messages from outcert.com.
- Vouchers must be used to schedule and sit for the exam on or before the expiration date.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers are only available for purchase and use at Pearson VUE test centers in the country you select.
Redeeming the Voucher
When you’re ready to take your CompTIA certification exam, you can schedule your test on the Pearson VUE website by following these steps:
- Create a Pearson VUE testing account to register for your certification exam and store your testing information.
- Find a Pearson VUE test center near you to schedule your test.
- Schedule your exam. Have your exam voucher number ready.
- Save your exam appointment confirmation. Once your exam date is scheduled, you’ll receive a confirmation email with registration information as well as additional information that you may need to provide to your testing center.
- Emailed within 2 working days (USA)
- Make sure you find a local Pearson VUE testing center for CompTIA BEFORE purchasing your voucher.
- All sales of exam vouchers are final, no exceptions.