CertNexus CFR Voucher
The CertNexus (Logical Operations) CyberSec First Responder (CFR-310) exam target audience should have at least 2-5 years of experience working in a networking environment as a first responder. The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skills required to effectively detect, identify, and respond to malicious activities involving data systems. Additionally, the candidate will have the foundational knowledge to deal with a changing threat landscape and will be able to perform root cause analysis, determine scope, accurately report results, and recommend remediation actions.
To get certified, you must pass one exam: CFR-210
- Voucher is good for one CFR exam.
- Retake Policy: This voucher includes one free retake for candidates who do not pass the exam on the first attempt. Candidates who wish to use the free retake must wait 30 days from the time of the original exam to schedule and/or sit the next exam.
- You will receive two emails. The first will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher number along with the expiration date. It is important that you provide a valid email address and that your system does not block messages from outcert.com.
- Vouchers must be used to schedule and sit for the exam on or before the expiration date.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers are only available for purchase and use at Pearson VUE test centers in the country you select.
Redeeming the Voucher
When you’re ready to take your CertNexus certification exam, you can schedule your test on the Pearson VUE website by following these steps:
- Create a Pearson VUE testing account to register for your certification exam and store your testing information.
- Find a Pearson VUE test center near you to schedule your test.
- Schedule your exam. Have your exam voucher number ready.
- Save your exam appointment confirmation. Once your exam date is scheduled, you’ll receive a confirmation email with registration information as well as additional information that you may need to provide to your testing center.
- Emailed within 2 working days (USA)