Effective 25 May 2018
Outcert and our third-party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons.
What types of technologies do we use?
How do we use them?
- Essential Cookies are cookies that are indispensable for visiting the website in order to be able to benefit from full functionality. If the use of this type of cookies is switched off, some parts of the website will not function as intended. This includes remembering you have logged in.
- Functionality Cookies are cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the Services more tailored.
- Performance Analysis Cookies are cookies used to collect information on how users interact with the Services and enable us to improve how the Services operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Advertising (or Targeting) Cookies are cookies that used to offer personalised and more relevant advertisements, to determine how many times a certain advertisement has already been shown, to calculate the effectiveness of a certain advertising campaign, to keep track of data from a previous visit and to share the data collected with the third parties involved, such as the advertisers. These cookies are used on website and placed on your device by third parties such as companies linked to us and our advertisers belonging to the advertising network of the website.
- Social Media Cookies are cookies that allow you to share the content of our website on social media and to enable other interaction with social media via our website. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
How can you opt-out?
Many browsers include their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage objects. You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the Services.
Updates to this Notice
This Cookies & Tracking Notice may be updated from time to time. If we make any changes, we will notify you by revising the “effective starting” date at the top of this notice.